TOINNOV - Breaking Blockchain, Crypto & ICO News

learn more
more than 10 000 people every month reads TOINNOV learn more




TOP STORIES
A small victory for financial regulators: what will happen to the crypto industry next?

The international program on combating cryptocurrency fraud started only a few days ago but has alre...



Family was poisoned by Carbon Monoxide in Nizhny Novgorod, Russia



All three members of the family are in hospital at the moment including 12-year old child.



07.Oct.14 3:45 PM
By Alexey Kuritsyn
Photo INNOV.RU

   342

Family was poisoned by Carbon Monoxide in Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
Family was poisoned by Carbon Monoxide in Avtozavodskoy region, Nizhny Novgorod on the 5th of October. This information is available on the official website of Ministry of Emergency Situations in the region.

The incident has taken place in one apartment which is located in block of flats on Molodezhny prospect. 36-year old husband and wife have been immediately taken to the hospital together with their 12-year old child.

Fire and emergency brigades decided to proceed with thorough examination of the building as well as all flats in order to avoid such situations in future.

Ministry of Emergency Situations recommends following all rules of operation with gas equipment!

While using such equipment citizens should:

- ensure that it is working properly without any malfunctions;
- check cravings regularly;
- provide room with enough ventilation while gas cooker is operating;
- turn to professional specialists in case you need to have you gas equipment repaired.



Back to the list